Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Grove End 73 Bushey Hall Road, Bushey, Watford, Herts, WD23 2EN
These booking terms apply to the business named above.
1. Booking/Reservations: When booking or reserving a room with us you are entering into a legaly binding contract and you must be over 18 years of age to make a booking or reservation. Your room is reserved up to 4pm on the arrival date. You must guarantee your reservation at the time of booking. You can guarantee your room by giving your credit or debit card details at the time of booking or by paying for your room in full when you make the reservation up to three days prior to arrival. Payment can be made by debit / credit card, cheque, cash. All cheques at least seven (7) working days before the arrival date. If a cheque is received late or dishonoured it may not be able to keep the room available. Reservations for rooms are non-transferable and must not, under any circumstances, be sold or otherwise transferred to a third party who is not a member of your group. You must not advertise, market or otherwise offer any room for sale either on its own or as part of a combined offer. All prices and details are correct at current time and are subject to change without notice.
2. Payment: Payment for your room is on arrival. Payment by cash, credit card (VISA, MasterCard) . Customers paying with cash are required to provide identification on check-in. Acceptable forms of ID are: current driving licence, ID card, passport, credit card or debit card, utility bill, bank statement (with address) or police warrant card.
All additional goods and services purchased during your stay must be paid in full and on presentation of invoice.
3. Room prices: Room prices are per room, per night. Meals are not included in the room price. We reserves the right to review room prices from time to time. If you make a reservation more than one month in advance, the quoted room price may change before the date of your stay. Although we aim to inform you before we make price increases, we reserves the right to charge the room price current on the arrival date or you may cancel the reservation without charge. We may charge a supplement during key events and periods of high demand. For details of our most current room prices please check our website or contact us direct on 01923 226798.
4. Cancellations: If you cancel a guaranteed room 48 hours prior to the arrival date, you will be charged for one night's accommodation per room booked. A cancellation reference will be given and must be retained as proof of cancellation. If you decide to shorten your stay you must inform us on the day of arrival and we must be abel to relet the rooms otherwise you will be charged the full amount as per your booking.
5. Arrival and departure: Rooms are available from 2pm on the arrival date. Please let us know if you are likely to arrive after 10pm. Your room must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Failure to leave your room by this time will result in additional charges up to and including the cost of one night's accommodation.
6. Group bookings: If you wish to make reservations for 3 rooms or more, our group bookings policy will apply. Please contact us for further details.
7. Smoking policy: All parts of the hotel operate a no-smoking policy throughout except in the designated smoking area outside. Smoking in the bedroom will result in a charge for cleaning and a charge if we can not relet the room to other guest.
8. Breakfast: Breakfast is not included in the price.
9. Restaurant: No Meals are included in the price.
10. Electrical appliances: Please note Electrical appliances, such as toasters, mini cookers and portable grills, may not be used in the rooms as they may set off the sensitive fire alarm system.
11. Conditions of stay: We have some standard rules that are designed to ensure that we comply with regulations relating to matters such as fire, health and safety, and to enhance the comfort and wellbeing of other guests, if you would like to find out more about our conditions of saty please contact us.We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other guests.
12. Liability: Other than for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or misrepresentation, Our total liability to You is limited to the price of the Booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties are excluded and in no circumstances will We be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond Our reasonable control. You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to Us or our property by Your act, omission, default or neglect and You agree to indemnify Us and to pay Us on demand the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss.
13.Data protection: We may process the information You provide to Us for the purposes notified by Us to the Information Commissioner. By making a Booking, You consent to this processing of information.